How To Refill Bona Spray Bottle: Refill To Save
You may not notice, but buying a product refill helps you save money than repurchasing the same product. Still, the benefits of purchasing refill products don't only end there; you are also helping the Earth by minimizing plastic use in the environment. You will have to keep the previous spray bottle and fill it again by buying its refill for these to happen. If you want to know how to refill Bona spray bottle without wasting any drop of it, then you're on the right site.
Know the refilling process
Things You Need:
- Empty and Clean Bona Spray Bottle
- Bona Floor Hardwood Refill
Below are the steps and the proper instructions on how to refill Bona spray bottle effectively:
- You have to prepare your previous spray empty bottle, your Bona Floor Hardwood Cleaner refill, and the funnel. Ensure that your spray bottle is empty and clean since a mixture of any matter may affect the product's effectiveness.
- The suggestion for refilling is to do it in the sink in case of unfortunate events.
- Lay hold of the upper part of the Bona Spray Bottle.
- Twiddle and have it turn in a circular motion until the top of the Bona Spray Bottle detached.
- Open the refill jug, and by using the funnel, slowly pour the refill into the Bona Spray Bottle. Use a funnel to avoid any spoilage, for since you pay for the product, you have to make use of every drop of it.
- Once full, get the removed top cover and bring it back onto the Bona Spray Bottle with the same twists but now in the opposite direction. Make sure to twist the lid until it is fully locked.
- Now, you can continue to clean and do the same steps again about how to Refill Bona Spray bottle until it lasts.
FAQS about Bona
Bona proudly shares there history with everyone since they are known because they are in service for 90 years. Its purpose is to help deep clean the floors with specialization in Hardwood Floors. The company has numerous product lines, and each product has different varieties.
They have products for Floor Cleaners, Surface Cleaners, Spray mop, Floor Polish, Floor Cleaners Power Plus, Quick clean, and so much more. If your concern is the safety of everyone, worry no more. Learn how to refill Bona spray bottle. The claim says that all their said products are safe for everyone, including toddlers and pets.
These products are non-toxic and certified; hence, they can be used in schools and any outdoor public places ever since Bona cares about the product they distribute and their possible effects on the users like you. They aim to continuously innovate for the people, continue being consistent in providing high-performance products to everyone, and to offer people the highest quality in the industry. Not to mention how transparent and prominent they are regarding their concerns for health and the environment.
Cleaning Tips with Bona
Take note of the tips, as this will help you get through in the easiest way possible.
First, sweep the floor using a broom to get rid of specks of dust or any other unnecessary dirt on the bed. It is best to use pads or brooms with microfiber to avoid damaging the floor's surface. Cover the appliances or furniture around so that dust would not reach those areas of your home.
Make sure to dust off everything not to get messy if the liquid product is applied. After that, fill the floor with Bona PowerPlus Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaner. This variant of Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is a different one; hence this is for deep cleaning, so it doesn't require much of your effort. For the final step, casually scrub and do it over again with Bona Certified Craftsman. Continue to clean your floor for days with the same steps to see the final result; Old but looking new.
Having a clean and protected floor is necessary, mostly if made of hardwood. That is why you have to maintain it, luckily you have safer options for your floor renovation through Bona Floor Hardwood Cleaner and using a refill if needed. If that is the case you, already know how to refill Bona spray bottles without wasting any drop, plus it will only take you a short period. Remember that this helps you save your money and helps keep the environment by lessening plastic use. If you have not tried Bona products yet, grab one. Professionals are trusting them since 1919. Learn more about Bona Products here!
Spray bottles are versatile products that let you do different things. From sprinkling your garden flowers to cleaning windows, it’s undoubtedly very useful.
To keep your floors in excellent condition, ensure regular cleaning and maintenance. To achieve this, you need cleaning products, tools, and equipment that can make the job easier and more efficient.
Even though you are careful while wearing white, there will be unfortunate spillage that will cause unwanted stains.