How To Use Bona Floor Cleaner
To keep your floors in excellent condition, ensure regular cleaning and maintenance. To achieve this, you need cleaning products, tools, and equipment that can make the job easier and more efficient. Bona floor cleaners, for example, are easy to apply and safe to use around your family.
Here are some of the essential tips that you need to follow if you want to know how to use Bona floor cleaner.
Floor Care Tips
Cleaning can only do so much. If you want to keep floors, especially those that are made from hardwood, you need to ensure regular care and maintenance. Check out these care and maintenance tips that will keep your floors in the best state possible:
- Clean up spills right away. Water and other liquids can cause permanent stains on hardwood flooring. These stains won’t get easily cleaned up by most commercial cleaners. In worst-case scenarios, you’d have to apply a new finish or repaint your floors.
- If your floor is finished, it’s best to avoid using wax, vinegar, and other types of cleaners because they contain substances that can dull your floors.
- Protect high-traffic areas with mats and rugs. These will remove dirt and debris that can scratch your flooring.
- Dragging heavy furniture and objects across the floor can cause scratches and dents. It’s best to carry them across the floor or use furniture pads instead.
- Know how to use Bona floor cleaner and other types of commercial cleaning products properly. Some cleaners dry faster than usual, may be toxic to pets and other animals, or are only effective against certain types of dirt or grime. Knowing as much as you can about the cleaning products you’re using will ensure a more efficient cleanup process.
Applying Bona Floor Cleaner
Here are some of the essential steps on how to use Bona floor cleaner correctly:
- Sweep and vacuum the floor first. This will get rid of larger dirt and debris.
- If there are any dirty or stained areas, apply cleaner to dissolve the dirt. One of the best ways for how to clean hardwood floors with Bona cleaner is to transfer it to a spray bottle.
- After you’ve sprayed the area, use a mop or a cleaning pad to wipe off the dirt.
- If you’re dealing with larger areas, remember to continuously rinse the mop or pad in water before you continue cleaning. Change the water often as well. Doing this will prevent dirty streaks across your floor.
- If you’re cleaning up old spots, it may take you a while before you can completely remove them. You can try letting the cleaner sit for a while before mopping the area.
Bona floor cleaners are water-based, so they’re natural and safer for your household. They’ll clean up spills, dirt, and grime without endangering your loved ones with harsh chemicals. Knowing how to use Bona floor cleaner properly will ensure cleaner, shiny floors that showcase the beauty of your home.