How To Use Bona Floor Cleaner
Walking barefoot on your house can make you cringe when you feel the dust on your feet and see the nasty dirt in your eyes. To any house owner, this calls for a red flag, especially when you have a hardwood floor. That is why we try different floor cleaners to make sure that you can protect your floor while keeping away the dirt. And in this article, we will help you find out how to use bona floor cleaner.
What is Bona Floor Cleaner?
We seek for the best way to use bona floor cleaner. But in the first place, do you know what is it and what can it do for you? Knowing the product and its capabilities will help you decide whether it is good or bad. Let’s face it, when we see a new product we like to try it. That's okay because none of us would want to keep our house dirty, especially the floor. So let's find out how to use bona floor cleaner and know more about this product.
- This product is your perfect solution for eliminating dirt from your hardwood floor.
- They understand how much you value your floor and how delicate it is, so it is specially formulated to be used on that type of floor.
- If you are curious about the frequency of use, the answer is it depends on how you use your floor or the number of people living in your house. Of course, no one's stepping on it; you don't need to apply it frequently.
- If you don’t have a partner cleaning tool for this, you can use your regular mop like the bona pad. But you have to make sure that it isn't used and will not be used for a different purpose.
- It is gentle on your floor but not on dirt. This is what makes it unique and dependable.
- It does not leave residue on your floor and keep it shiny.
- The good thing about this is it's ready to use, so you don't have to measure or add it to a bucket of water before using it.
But how to use bona floor cleaner? Learn how below.
Working with Bona
Do not be afraid if you don’t know how to use bona floor cleaner. We are here to help you get through this! Just follow these steps below, and you'll be ready to eliminate those stubborn stains on your floor.
- Vacuum the floor if it is too dusty
- Spray it on the parts of your hardwood floor
- Get your bona mop. Or if you don't have it, use your regular mop.
- Wipe the floor clean using your mop
- Spray more if the dirt is too stubborn
- Wipe it clean
- The pad will get too dirty, so you have to wash it and dry it before using it again. Because if not, the soil will just come back.
- Do not use it while it is wet because it will not make a shiny floor.
The hardwood floors in our houses deserve the best care. And when it is soiled, we can't just use products that are similar to what we use on tiles and cement because they do not have the same composition. And perhaps you heard about the bona floor cleaner, so you want to try if it's effective. But we bet after reading this article, you have known how to use bona floor cleaner properly. So any time you are ready, you can clean the delicate floor in your house. No more cringe feeling whenever you step on the floor because it will be sparklingly clean! Learn more about floor cleaners here!
Is it an after-party mess or only dirt and grime build-up? Whatever it is, cleaning your floors may be a tiring job