A bay day can start when you get off to work early to enjoy your baked lasagna on your couch while watching football. But suddenly, you felt the grains of sand on your bare feet and saw the culprit chewing off your slippers! What a mess in the living room! This is the reason why most of us put a sweeper beside the door. The problem is if you don’t know how to use a sweeper. Don’t worry because this is what we’re going to teach you in this article.
Is it Worth to Have at Home?
Before we teach you how to use a sweeper wet, it would be easier for you to decide whether it’s worth having or no. We understand why you are still indecisive about it since it is a new concept in cleaning. Just like the previous products you bought, you might be thinking that this is another flop. So to help you decide, we made a list below of the reasons that might help you see what you’re looking for.
- Your years of suffering from backache caused by bending when you’re sweeping will be gone.
- Usually, you go back and forth to capture the dirt and dust on the floor. But still, with one blow of the wind, it scatters back on the floor. That is the most annoying part actually in sweeping. But with this, one pass is enough because the brush rotates uniformly.
- Manual sleeping will take much of your time. But this will break that record because it automatically cleans and would require you to give less effort.
- It may be pricier than the manual sweeper, but your convenience is what it offers. So imagine you doing a lot of chores in a day, and here goes the soil on your floor made by your cute little pet. You can have it cleaned easily with this.
- This will give you time to have fun compared to your manual sweeper because some models will allow you to ride in them. So technically, it seems like you’re driving inside the house or office, but you are doing the cleaning without bending and walking.
- This will help you eliminate the allergens and dust that triggers your itchy allergy, asthma, or coughing.
But do you know how to use a sweeper? Learn how below.
Start by Assembling it
For you to know how to use a sweeper, first, you have to assemble it. It doesn’t come in one piece and ready to use. So once you open the package, you will see the dismembered parts inside. It is so easy to assemble because it is just like a puzzle. The only difference is that this sweeper uses poles and holes instead of flat pieces. So just patiently connect the poles, attach the head, and last would be the dry pad.
Having this tool will help you save time in cleaning. And now that you know how to assemble it, you can start cleaning. Here’s how.
What to do: On the floor
- Hold the sweeper
- Place the head flat on the floor.
- Start moving forward and see how it collects all dirt, fur, hair, and dust.
- Its dry pad is very efficient because it collects more dust and dirt compared to ordinary sweepers.
- If there are stains and spills on the floor, remove the dry pad, and replace it with the wet pads.
- When you’re done, soak the dirty pad in a bucket with water and mild soap.
- Wash it immediately and hand it dry so you can use it next time.
- You can bend the head of the sweeper.
- Once it is bent, you can sweep under the table, cabinet, bed, or other furniture.
When there is soil or mess on the floor, it makes us feel irritated. Not just because we can feel it in our feet but also give an eyesore. But when sweepers are invented, the issue with backache is gone, plus we get to save our time and put it on more important tasks. And now that we have taught you how to use a sweeper, you can easily use it at home when once you buy one. Happy cleaning! Discover more about sweeper here.