If you have a vast area that needs regular cleaning, consider purchasing a commercial floor scrubber. Before you decide on what scrubber to purchase, though, consider its different aspects first to help you narrow down your search. Try to check the convenience of how to use a commercial floor scrubber, as well as the price and even storage. This machine can sweep large clean areas in a short period so that your employees can focus on other tasks at hand.
Commercial Floor Scrubber
You might be asking, what is a commercial floor scrubber? Do you know how to use a commercial floor scrubber? Generally, a scrubber is a cleaning machine intended to clean large areas effectively. Floor scrubbers apply the cleaning solution, scrub aggressively, and dry floors completely in one go. The reason why most establishments prefer using scrubbers is their efficiency. It can clean more square feet per hour, so you don’t wats the entire day cleaning your building floors.
Using a Commercial Floor Scrubber
This efficient machine can clean a wide area, given a shorter time. However, in order to take advantage of its cleaning power, you need to know how to use a commercial floor scrubber properly. Here’s what you need to do:
- Charge the commercial floor scrubber until full. A fully charged scrubber can run for 2-4 hours.
- Prepare the areas to be cleaned. Make sure to remove any obstacles so that you will have an uninterrupted cleaning time.
- Also, signage is essential so that the people in the building are aware not to pass by the area.
- Dust and sweep clean the floor. If you have a smaller area to scrub, you can try to dust it first to assist in a more convenient and faster scrubbing.
- Make sure that all hoses are correctly connected. Leaks and damages can ruin your floor surface. So make sure everything is working properly for a smooth scrubbing process.
- Start scrubbing the area closest to the wall.
- Sweep with every pass to ensure the cleaning solution is well-absorbed.
- For larger spaces, divide the room into half. Finish scrubbing the first half before proceeding to the next.
- For hard-to-reach areas, use a mop to ensure you cover all nooks and crannies.
Uses of Commercial Floor Scrubbers
Commercial floor scrubbers are generally used in buildings and areas with larger spaces. Specially made for cleaning hardwood, ceramic, and linoleum tiles, commercial floor scrubbers are convenient for this intensive task. Instead of assigning an entire team to clean an area, a commercial floor scrubber can work with fewer hands required.
Commercial floor scrubbers are perfect for routine cleaning, polishing floors, and applying wax and sealants. It can also aid in cleaning a huge mess caused by accidental spills since it can quickly tidy and polish establishment floors to commence business functions. This versatile machine is a definite must for businesses and commercial spaces.
Commercial floor scrubbers also vary depending on use and application. Large areas will require massive automatic scrubbers as well. However, if you have a smaller space, you can still purchase a smaller scrubber to take care of your cleaning needs. Commercial floor scrubbers can be an expensive investment, so always check your area and usage first before deciding on which one to purchase. Want more awesome cleaning tips? Go here!
Floor Scrubber Maintenance
Like most of your machines and devices, a commercial floor scrubber also requires maintenance to keep it in good working conditions. After learning how to use a commercial floor scrubber, here are aspects you need to consider for effective maintenance:
- Recovery tanks and filters should be regularly emptied and cleaned. Since filters need to dry, leave the lid open to keep air flowing.
- Tanks with cleaning solution should also be emptied after completing the scrubbing process. Any solution left in the tank might clog filters resulting in ineffective scrubbing.
- Clean and rinse brushes and pads immediately after use.
- Vacuum ports and squeegees also need to be clean right after use.
- For jets, soak them in a solution of vinegar and water overnight to prevent any build-ups.
Commercial floor scrubbers are essential is thoroughly cleaning and scrubbing large surfaces. It’s a convenient option to use to cut down the need for the workforce and the overall cleaning time. To get the best out of this investment, you need to learn how to use a commercial floor scrubber properly. Following simple steps, including an effective maintenance routine, can help you maximize a floor scrubber’s cleaning prowess.