How To Store Bathroom Cleaning Supplies: Easy Tips
Cleaning the bathroom can be a little tricky. You need different brushes, different types of cleaners, and you also need to move around a lot. We can offer you simple tips on how to store bathroom cleaning supplies to show you that cleaning your bathroom is actually a lot easier than you think.
Tips For Storing Bathroom Cleaning Supplies
It's a fact – cleaning the bathroom is a challenge. But there are ways to alleviate the struggle. Can you imagine how efficient cleaning will be if you know how to store bathroom cleaning supplies?
Proper storage for cleaning supplies:
- All your bathroom cleaning supplies should be in one container. Just take the bag, and gear up to clean! There's no reason to be reaching for different cleaning supplies in different places.
- How many bathrooms do you plan to clean? In an ideal world, there is only one bathroom for cleaning. But we know that that is not always the case. Regular households have more than one bathroom. And your bathroom cleaning supplies should be portable enough to carry around with you.
- You shouldn't be the only one with access to your bathroom cleaning supplies. Your storage should be easy enough for other members to use.
- Your cleaning supplies must fit in a proper storage system. Your bathroom supplies also have to be stored somewhere safe. The storage box or container shouldn't be too bulky, so it can still fit into a supplies closet or under a bathroom sink.
Things You Need For Storing Bathroom Cleaning Supplies
- Choose the right container – Storage is all about the right container. We recommend you get a sturdy caddy with just the right size to hold everything you need.
- Choose the right gear – Bathrooms need different types of cleaning equipment. Here are some examples:
- Microfiber cloths
- Rubber gloves
- Toilet bowl brush
- Corner brush
- Shower brush
- Microfiber cloths
- Choose the right cleaning supplies – You will never go wrong with single or multi-purpose cleaners for the bathroom:
- Toilet cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Shower cleaner
Other Ways Of Storing Bathroom Cleaning Supplies
If you have a spacious bathroom, keeping a supplies closet is also an option when figuring out how to store bathroom cleaning supplies. Here are some other creative ways for organizing your bathroom supplies:
- Over-the-door organization – Hanging organizers with proper labels can be placed against the door for your cleaning supplies.
- Pegboards – Pegboards can be used to hang brushes, towels, and other cleaning supplies.
- Bathroom mirror case – If you prefer an aesthetic touch, you can build a full-length mirror case and hide all your bathroom cleaning supplies behind it.
After going through some simple tips on how to store bathroom cleaning supplies, you should be able to have a clear idea about what best suits your style and bathroom situation. Cleaning the bathroom doesn't have to be tricky. With the right storage style and the right equipment, it can still be convenient. Discover more tips on storing your bathroom supplies here!