How To Pack A Hanging Toiletry Bag: Tips And Tricks
Packing your toiletries can be chaotic. Toiletries include items that are too small as well as liquids with less-than-reliable caps. If you think a toiletry bag has made organizing easier for you, wait until we show you how to pack a hanging toiletry bag with some easy tricks and tips.
Easy Tricks For Packing Your Hanging Toiletry Bag
Sometimes when we're organizing our toiletries, the pockets in our flat travel toiletry bag still aren’t enough. Did you know that there are many ways to maximize our bags by doing a few of these special tricks?
Reuse and Recycle
- Do you have old straws lying around? You can fill these straws with some lotion or creams, so they're in slim, space-saving packets. Here are some quick steps to pack a hanging toiletry bag with some straws:
- Cut the straw to your preferred size.
- Seal the end with a lighter.
- Put some cream or lotion.
- Seal the other end with a lighter.
- Label the straws.
- Using straws may seem challenging for some since it could be difficult to get the creams inside. Another thing you can do in your hangable toiletry bag is to recycle and clean your old hotel shampoo bottles and put your toiletries in place.
- Another reuse-recycle idea is to clean your old eyedroppers thoroughly and put in toothpaste. This way, you won't have to keep buying travel-size toothpaste.
Leaks and Cracks
A lot of our toiletries may either crack or leak, and this could be a traveler’s nightmare. Here are some easy tricks you can do while packing:
- Put cotton or pad on your powdered makeup, so it doesn't crack.
- Use a plastic wrap to keep your liquids from spilling. Place this under the cap just before your seal it.
- Use masking tape to seal your liquid container caps and to avoid spilling.
Tips For Packing Your Hanging Toiletry Bag
- Decide the necessary items in your routine. There are some things you can live without during a short trip. Stick to your essentials, and manage the rest.
- Choose travel-size items. If you're lucky enough to have your brand of toiletries in travel-friendly containers, use these for your trips. Otherwise, choose ready-to-use small containers for your toiletries.
- Fit all the items in. The proper arrangement can save you a lot of space. You can start packing the larger pieces and fit in the smaller ones after.
- Keep a little reserve space for emergency items. You don't know what to expect when you're traveling. Allow a little space in your travel bag for last-minute buys.
- Keep your toiletry bag accessible. Knowing how to pack a hanging toiletry bag is knowing where to keep it when you travel. A lot of things we keep in our toiletry bag is essential, so keep it where you can reach for it with ease.
Your toiletries are essential and personal, which means leaving them behind isn't an option. Now that you finally know how to pack a hanging toiletry bag with these packing tricks and tips, you're ready for your next great adventure. Enjoy!