How To Organize Your Toiletries: Simplifying Your Life
Mornings can get so frustrating when you wake up late. What could be worse is if your messy toiletries greet you while you race against time. In this article, you will learn the smartest ideas on how to organize your toiletries. Be sure to read until the end!
Less is Better
Having so much stuff on your countertop can trigger laziness and mental frustration. That is why downsizing is an essential step on how to organize your toiletries. But how do you do it?
- Gather all your toiletries in one place. Separate them according to categories: makeup, skincare essentials, etc.
- Get rid of some items that you don't usually use daily. Also, check out your products because there might be some which are already expired or out of date. Be sure to throw expired items right away!
- You don't need to keep three shampoo bottles or have ten different facial cleansers. Having too many of them can trigger stress rather than ease your mind. Choose only one that you use the most to save more space.
- Another tip is to keep only those products that work for you. You don't need to have all your sample makeups and skincare resting on your countertop.
- Move products that don't belong to the bathroom.
- Hey, you can even earn money when you declutter! If you have a couple of unopened and unused products, you can sell them online. You can also give them as gifts or as donations.
The Creative and Less Expensive Way of Organizing
You already know how to declutter your excess items. It's time to learn how to organize the remaining ones.
Below are organization tips that will work for both small and large bathroom spaces:
- Determine the size of your space. You have to consider the amount of space your bathroom has. This is an essential step in planning how you will arrange your toiletries.
- Use a drawer system. If you have built-in drawers in your bathroom, you can use them to store some of your products. The things you can put in your drawer are those that can take bigger space on your countertop.
- Use clear trays for your countertop. You can use clear trays for your skincare products. Clear small drawers can work as well. You can either arrange them by category, by brand, by size, or by use. This will also make your items more accessible.
- Make use of your small empty bags. Putting some of your makeup on the toilet can save big portions of your time. You can use empty pouches or small zipped bags to keep your makeup together in one place.
- Make use of the wall. You can buy or create your own hanging organizers to fill your walls' empty spaces. You can even decorate them for a more pleasing look. This is one of the most effective ways on how to organize your toiletries.
- Use stack up boxes. You don't need to throw away all the things that you decluttered. You can still keep them under your sink. You can use stack up boxes to help save space. Label them by product category so you can easily access the items that you want to use again.
When you think of ways on how to organize your toiletries, you might worry about your budget. The good news is, the things you need might just be resting inside your house. You have to be a little creative and resourceful along the process. Learn more about toiletries here!
Now, you have learned how to organize your toiletries efficiently. Nothing feels better than seeing your toiletries in the right place. You won't have to worry anymore about wasting your time. Dealing with messy items around your bathroom will no longer be one of your worries. You can start having the best bathroom experience even when you're running late.