The paper towels that we use aren’t safe if we just leave them on an open surface. Because if you do, you’re inviting pests and dirt. Thankfully, there are towel dispensers invented to keep our paper towel safe and always ready. And if you run out of tissue, you’ll find this article helpful! Because we will teach you how to open paper towel dispenser.
Good Choice for Paper Towel Brands
There are a different array of paper towel dispensers available in the market and even online. You might get intimidated by it and even wonder how to open paper towel dispenser when the paper towels run out. These are useless if you don’t try them yourself. But before we move on, let’s find out more about paper towels. Aren’t you curious about the best choice for paper towels? We know how important they are for our hygiene, so it is almost impossible for some of us not to include them in our grocery list.
- Viva-Vantage – this paper towel is known for its V-weave technology and grooved texture that enables you to quickly eliminate grease and dirt.
- Bounty – this paper towel won the heart of many because it doesn’t wear easily. Its strength has been tested by many. Even if you soak or stretch it, you have to put more strength to pull it apart.
- Brawny – this paper towel absorbs well and cleans quickly. Many trust this brand for its durability and soft texture. It is ideal to use in wiping and dying.
What Makes a Good Paper Towel?
For sure, these paper towel brands mentioned aren’t just something usual. They are specially designed to help us get the satisfaction that we seek. But what makes a good paper towel? This is an interesting question, and we bet you want to know it so you can have a basis when you’re buying.
What to look for:
- Check its absorbency. This is one of the most important factors with paper towels. We use paper towels because we wanted to eliminate the dirt or use them in drying. None of these two will happen if your paper towel doesn’t absorb well.
- Check its value. Some are just expensive, but not so good. So you cannot base the efficiency of your tissue based on its price.
- Check its durability. If you use it on swiping and it starts to fall apart, this simply means it’s weak.
But how to open paper towel dispenser? Learn how below.
Time to Open it!
So how to open a paper towel dispenser? This is actually an easy task because you will only be needing to get your Philips screwdriver to get this done. So here are the other tips that you should follow.
What to do:
- Find the key to your paper towel dispenser.
- Usually, it is positioned at the top part of it.
- If you don’t have the key, you can use your Philips head screwdriver.
- Loosen up the screw that locks it
- Open up the case
- Remove the empty roll of paper towel.
- Clean the inside part of your dispenser. Some pests could be hiding inside after entering the hole. So much better if you disinfect it first before loading a new one.
- Load the new paper towel roll
- Sometimes the paper towel will roll back so no sheet will come out. To prevent this, make sure to pull the end.
- Close the lid
- Get the screw lock and your Philips screw head.
- Lock it securely by turning it clockwise.
- Congratulations! You did it!
Paper towels aren’t safe if you will put them alone somewhere in your house. It is just unsanitary. That is why every household needs to have a paper towel dispenser. But of course, you should know how to open paper towel dispenser so whenever it gets empty, you can load it easily. And now that you know how to open paper towel dispenser, you don’t have to be intimidated to do it! Learn more about paper towel dispensers here!