How To Make A Crossbow With Office Supplies?
People who work in the office know how difficult it is when boredom and procrastination strike. As the saying goes, “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” Having fun in the office can often result in an increase in productivity. One way to kill boredom and procrastination is by learning how to make a crossbow with office supplies.
DIY Crossbow Using Office Supplies
- Get the materials. You’ll need:
- four pencils
- two tight rubber bands
- Pen caps
- Office clips
- Tape dispenser (optional)
- four pencils
- After completing the materials, we can now start learning how to make a crossbow with office supplies. Just overlap the four pencils to make them look like a T.
- To allow easy handling, wrap the rubber bands around the four pencils. Tape two pencils on the top before the erasers and tape the other two at the bottom.
- Cut the rubber bands for the ‘drawstring’ on the crossbow.
- Put pen caps on both ends of the two pencils above.
- To create a tight fit that requires no tape or glue, place the rubber bands in the pen caps over the pencils.
- Tape down an office clip to the end of the two pencils above. Make sure to tape the inside of the clip.
- You can now use your DIY Crossbow!
Tips to Have Fun in the Office
Learning how to make a crossbow with office supplies is just one of the many ways we can have fun in the office. Here are more ways:
- Play around with something new every day.
- It would help if you focus less on the work and more on being happy.
- Stop doing the work you hate.
- Think about your passion to motivate you in working even harder.
- Cut the cord once in a while, like a change of locale. It helps!
- Diversify meetings, like engaging workers in ‘think-outside-of-the-box’ projects.
- You should work hard and play hard to achieve goals and stay focused.
- Always keep a sense of humor, which activates creative juices.
- Add a little activity, like yoga or workout sessions, in your day.
- Always keep learning.
Procrastination and boredom can be serious. If you don’t do anything, you might someday have no work and no means to pay your expenses. Being creative in the office and learning how to make a crossbow with office supplies can help get you motivated. So turn off your computer for a minute and make your firing weapon! Know more about cleaning supplies here!
Office stationery supply is essentially recession-proof even during these days, where you can write an entire book without pen or paper and with just your laptop.