How To Hide Cleaning Supplies In Bathroom: Tips For An Organized Bathroom
Behind every neat bathroom are cleaning agents and items. These products are helpful, but sometimes can be unsightly in your space.
How to hide cleaning supplies in bathroom, you ask? We will give you tips to make these products accessible for their use, but concealed in plain sight. Read on.
Where To Hide Cleaning Supplies In Bathroom
The best way to organize bath essentials and cleaning supplies is with a bathroom vanity unit, mirror cases, or chic utility cabinets. Floating shelves can be great storage spaces, too.
If your bathroom lacks storage spaces such as these, you may want to buy one or make one yourself. It depends on your preference and your budget.
- A bathroom vanity unit is a type of furniture that combines the functions of a sink basin and storage space. It provides sufficient space to stow away bottles, containers, cleaning products and tools, toiletries, and other clutter.
- Utility cabinets or bathroom cabinets are usually placed on top of toilets or below the sink. In these cabinets, you can hide cleaning supplies, hygiene products, and other toiletries.
- Open, floating shelves can hold several things, such as plants and storage bins. They have a minimalist vibe and are great for small spaces. If you want to hide away items in open shelves, install a tension rod and hang chic curtains to cover it up.
- Mirror cases can be great secret storage spaces. It hides away unsightly yet useful items, keeping your bathroom amazingly tidy. Creating a mirror case is a great DIY project.
Tips On How To Organize Cleaning Supplies
Having enough storage space is one thing; organizing what’s inside is another. Rummaging through your disorganized bathroom cabinet is the last thing you want to do in the morning.
Here are tips on how to arrange bathroom essentials and cleaning supplies.
- Categorize bathroom cleaning supplies according to how frequent you use them.
- Put daily-used or weekly-used products in bins, caddies, or crates.
- Label the bins or caddies for easy identification.
- Keep containers with frequently-used items in vanity unit, easy-to-reach shelves, or utility cabinets inside your bathroom.
- If your storage space cannot fit bins, place similar products in a single shelf.
- For products that are used monthly, you can keep them in the laundry room or storage cabinets in other areas of the house.
- Make sure they are kept together in one place.
- Always check if your cleaning supplies are in good condition.
- Check for expiry dates, and declutter when necessary.
You may also use fabric bags or pockets to stow away cleaning items. Choose a fabric design that will fit the theme of your bathroom. Hang these bags on a hook, and your cleaning items are out of sight.
Keep an organized and clean room by following the tips we have just shared. How to hide cleaning supplies in bathroom is easy, and it does not need to cost too much. Be creative and mindful of the structure of your bathroom.
Your bathroom should make you feel comfortable – clean walls and floor, bath essentials beautifully arranged and are within reach, smells fresh with your favorite scent, good lighting. And, cleaning supplies hidden away. All this makes taking a bath feel like a relaxing vacation.